Mother's Day is a time to be thankful to celebrate all of the wonderful moms worldwide. With Mother's Day right around the corner, now is the time to treat the special lady in your life to the gift of healthy hair and flawless summer style with Camille Rose.
Whether you're planning to honor mom to a tropical vacation on the beach, opting for smaller soireés, or immersing yourself with an online get-together - here are some gourmet hairstyle how-to's straight from the Camille Rose kitchen that'll have you living your total sun goddess fantasy!
Eve Shudawn, Camille Rose Master Stylist, likes to cleanse with hibiscus-based, vitamin C-rich, Camille Rose White Orchid Cleansing Milk, a softening blend purifies, balances, and renews.
1. Section hair and massage Cleansing Milk onto scalp and throughout the length of hair, then rinse.
2. Next, apply a generous amount of Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard. This cocktail of Moroccan pear, cherry kernel, and aloe vera oils (among others) softens and protects as you prep for your following style.
3. Finally, detangle, then allow 5-10 minutes for the product to penetrate strands. Rinse with cool water, gently towel dry, and you're free to start styling!
Twist-outs are one of our absolute favorite go-to's for summer style. After cleansing, follow up with Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk (our nourishing rice-milk and avocado, castor and macadamia oil-based leave-in conditioning cream) and Curlaide Moisture Butter, smoothing jojoba and macadamia oil blend, melted into organic rice milk and botanical green tea, and hand whisked with white elm throughout for intensely fortifying benefits.
Blend the products in your palms and apply to hair evenly throughout. Section hair into 4-6 sections depending on your hair's length and thickness and begin to twist hair. (Three-strand twists make your head spin? Check out this step-by-step tutorial from a fellow Rosette!)
For those who prefer braid-outs, we got you!
1. Grab your Curl Love Moisture Milk and apply it to clean hair.
2. Section hair and use a generous amount of Camille Rose Algae Renew Deep Conditioner - our one-of-a-kind blend of pure blue-green algae, packed with 65 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for maximum moisture.
3. Comb through your hair, then braid as you desire. Seal your strands with Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs and Honey Ultimate Growth Serum (apply to your scalp too!) - Amla oil, and Brahmi herbs work to open blocked hair follicles for improved circulation and optimal hair growth, while a nurturing oil elixir of sesame seed and coconut blends with golden jojoba and olive fruit extracts for a shot of intense moisture.
4. Unbraid when dry to let loose a world of curls!
Get that body wave you crave with a Bantu knot out!
1. After sectioning, apply our peach guava, organic avocado, and castor seed oil blend-based Fresh Curl Hair Smoother to cleansed, conditioned hair to smooth and infuse shine.
2. Follow up with your favorite Camille Rose hair butter (we love Aloe Whipped Butter Gel for Bantu buns) and create evenly spaced knots across your head, sealing them with Cocoa Nibs and Honey Serum. Remember, the more knots, the tighter the curls!
Nothing says cute and casual like a great wash and go!
1. Cleanse and deep condition, then spritz your fresh tresses with Lavender Shaken Hair Spritzer - our conditioning hair refresher & detangling spray infused with natural lavender oil.
2. Post detangling, apply Lavender Whipped Cream Leave-In evenly from root to tip, then use our oil-enriched Lavender Crush Defining Gel to coil and define, and voila! You're good to go.
The beauty of summer style is that it doesn't have to be complicated to be eye-catching. Try these simple and sleek styles to look and feel beautiful with your mom this holiday.